What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to help you discover the reason why so many people end up lonely, crippled by shyness, unable to make good conversation and cause potential friends to REJECT them … or even humiliate them and talk behind their backs.
- How to join groups of interest that make it easy for you to make friends and how to make friends, once you join. By the way, you don’t even have to commit to any particular group of interest. – page 117
- How to get people think of you often instead of forgetting about you. They’ll remember you even if they won’t see you every day. It also doesn’t require more than a few minutes each day. – page 123
- How to deal with friends that smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs in a way that lets you hang out with them if you want without ever feeling “pressured” to do use these substances yourself. – page 108
- How to make people want to see you again, and again, and again. And how to avoid the mistakes that make people get tired of seeing you (even some popular people fall into these mistakes) – page 129
- In page 125, we’re gonna talk about the experiences you’ll have with your new friends. The sooner you have these experiences, the sooner you’ll “click” together and become close friends.
- How to have conversations in a group in a way that makes you QUICKLY FIT IN. And how to AVOID being interrupted and make the people in the group like you on the first day you show up. – page 78
- You’ll know the 8 motivators that get people to behave socially the way they do. Once you know this, you’ll basically CRACK THE CODE that’s behind people’s social behaviors. – page 11
- It’s not complex. There are no psychological concepts that only a therapist can understand. It’s written in simple language, and that’s why it’s directly applicable in the real world.
- How to use your beliefs, emotions and body-reactions in a way that will make you more inclined to make friends and talk to people, instead of shying away and hiding from people. – page 53
- How to keep in touch with all the friends that you have and want to hang out with AND all the new friends that you will be making in the upcoming weeks, after reading the book. – page 122
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get The Friends You Want scores 74.18/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://socialcirclepower.com/sp/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: socialcirclepower.com you’ll also be taken through to socialcirclepower.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)